Get involved – We need you!
Want to be a part of something bigger than your self – and something that will not only help our cross border victims (and witnesses) in Morocco, but also help put focus on the needs of cross–border victim’s needs – not only at the time of the accident or crime, but also when they return home? Then MOTAS is the place for you!
At the beginning of 2020, we will open their first volunteer and intern positions in Tangier, Morocco and in Aarhus / Copenhagen, Denmark. In Denmark, we are primarily looking for administrative staff to help with the development of the project. Our team in Morocco will carry out its vision – to be a safety net for cross-border victims when traveling in Morocco.
We are therefore also looking for many different professional profiles, and we offer a wide range of work assignments. Because working with cross border victims takes different skills. We are not only obliged to make sure that the victims get the right help, but also that MOTAS have the right partners, ensuring that victims not only get the help they need in Morocco but also when they return home.
Depending on where you live, your educational background and work experience, what languages you speak, your work interests or whether you would like to work as a volunteer or be a part of our internship–program in Morocco or Denmark – then we would really like to hear from you. But the most important thing is that you feel passionate about helping people and making a difference where you can. You can already apply now with start at the beginning of 2020, depending on which position you are applying for.
- Click on Denmark, (somewhere else in) Europe or Morocco depending on where you live
- Fill out the online application form for either Denmark, Europe or Morocco depending on where you live – here you will learn more about which positions we offer and which profiles we are looking for
- If your profile fits our needs, you will be contacted to arrange an interview. If the interview goes well, you will be selected as one of our volunteers or interns.
- As a part of our team, you will receive extensive training in active listening skills, the criminal justice system; crime victims’ rights and resources available in the community as well as where, and how to locate follow–up victim support in Europe.
- If you are applying for the position as a cross victim counselor you will get assigned a mentor. This mentor is an experienced volunteer or staff member who will support as well as supervise you.
Would you like to hear more about how you can be a part of the MOTAS team and how you can help cross-border victims in Morocco or in your own country? Read more below on how you can become a volunteer or an intern at MOTAS – we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Are you living in Aarhus or Copenhagen, Denmark and would like to be a part of the Secreatary that supports our team in Morocco in their work with cross border victims/witnesses and the further develop MOTAS?
Are you living in Tangier, Morocco and would like to help cross border victims/ witnesses with emotaional support, counseling and practical help, as well as help develop the MOTAS in Morocco?
Are your association working with victims / witnesses in Euope and would you like to help cross-border victims in Morocco of your nationality to get the help, depening on their needs in your country, when they return home?